USE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
Domain name information that we collect is not used to personally identify you and instead is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed, etc. We use this information to measure the use of our site and to improve the content of our site.
When other information is collected from you, such as your name and e-mail address, we generally let you know at the time of collection how we will use the personal information. Usually, we use the personal information you provide only to respond to your inquiry or to process your request. This information may be shared with other Otonomy Aviation businesses, but only if necessary to fulfill your request or for related purposes.
We may share the personal information you provide with other companies we have hired to provide services for us. These companies - our vendors/suppliers - are contractually bound to use personal information we share with them only to perform the services we have hired them to provide. We do not share, sell, or lease personal information about you to any third-parties for their marketing use. We will release information about you if you direct us to do so, if we are required by law to do so, or in other legally limited circumstances.
SECURITY OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
We maintain strict physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards to protect your personal information from unauthorized or inappropriate access. We restrict access to information about you to those Otonomy Aviation workers who need to know the information to respond to your inquiry or request. Workers who misuse personal information are subject to disciplinary action.
ACCESS TO COLLECTED INFORMATION
You may review and update the information that you provide to us through this Web site by contacting us as described below.
16, avenue Pythagore
By entering this site you acknowledge and agree to all terms and conditions stated herein.
Welcome to our "Internet Site", with our home page at http://www.Otonomy-Aviation.com.
These terms and conditions create a binding agreement that conditions your use of this Internet Site (the "Agreement"). Please read this Agreement carefully. By accessing and using this Internet Site you agree to all of its terms and conditions, and your permission to access and use this Internet Site is based on your agreement. If you do not agree, you do not have permission to access or use this Internet Site or to download any materials or images from this Internet Site. If you do not wish to be bound by this Agreement, please leave this Internet Site.
- This is an Agreement between you (the user of this Internet Site) and Otonomy Aviation.
- The information contained in this Internet Site has been compiled by Otonomy Aviation from internal and external sources prepared solely for the purpose of providing information to interested parties about Otonomy Aviation, its affiliates and its products and services.
- Otonomy Aviation makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the information and materials provided.
- Otonomy Aviation and its officers, employees, affiliates, representatives or agents shall not be held liable for any damages or injury resulting from your access to, or inability to access, this Internet Site, or from your reliance on any information provided at this Internet Site.
- Otonomy Aviation reserves the right to make changes to the information in this Internet Site, or to the services described therein. The information and material provided in this Internet site does not constitute an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, any securities, and must not be relied upon in connection with any investment decision.
- All content and materials on this Internet Site are owned or controlled by Otonomy Aviation and are protected by applicable French and worldwide laws, including copyright and other intellectual property laws. By using the Internet Site, you will not obtain any ownership or intellectual property rights in its content, materials or information.
- You are hereby granted a personal, non-exclusive, revocable, nontransferable license to view such content and materials, but only while accessing this Internet Site. Except as otherwise expressly provided, all rights are reserved. Except as otherwise expressly provided, the reproduction, adaptation, distribution, performance or display of this Internet Site and any content and materials on this Internet Site are prohibited. Except as otherwise expressly provided, all commercial use of this Internet Site or any content or material on this Internet Site is strictly prohibited.
- You may download images only: (1) for your personal use for non-commercial purposes with no modification or further reproduction of the content; or (2) if you accept and agree to the Corporate Imagery Usage Agreement located here which is incorporated by reference as if fully set forth herein. The content may not otherwise be copied or used in any other way.
Any download of images for personal non-commercial use under this Paragraph is subject to the following terms: (a) Otonomy Aviation owns and retains any copyrights it owns in the images; and (b) no copyright license (express or implied) is granted to the user, other than the right to reproduce the images without alteration for non-commercial, personal use only.
- The products, technology and processes described in this Internet Site may be the subject of other intellectual property rights reserved by Otonomy Aviation or other third parties. No license is granted with respect to those intellectual property rights.
- All information and materials contained in this site are provided to you "AS IS," WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES, AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- IN NO EVENT WILL OTONOMY AVIATION BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY LOST PROFITS, EVEN IF YOU CLAIM TO HAVE NOTIFIED OTONOMY AVIATION ABOUT SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIMS BY ANY THIRD PARTIES.
- Otonomy Aviation may in its sole discretion revoke and terminate your permission to access and use this Internet Site at any time, for any reason or for no reason. You agree that if asked to do so, you will not access this site. If you violate any of the terms of this Agreement, you further agree that Otonomy Aviation may deny you access to this Internet Site for that reason.
- This Internet Site may provide links or references to other sites, but Otonomy Aviation has no responsibility for the content of such other sites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from that content. Any links to other sites are provided merely as a convenience to the users of this Internet Site.
- The trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress and other identifiers used for Otonomy Aviation’s products and services on this Internet Site are protected intellectual property of Otonomy Aviation in France and internationally. No use of any of these may be made without the prior, written authorization of Otonomy Aviation, except to fairly, lawfully, accurately, and in a non-disparaging manner identify Otonomy Aviation or its products or services. Any use of Otonomy Aviation's trademarks as meta tags or keywords to trigger advertising on other web sites is prohibited. You may not display this Internet Site or any content from this Internet Site in frames or via in-line links without Otonomy Aviation's express written permission.
- Any communications you send to this Internet Site or otherwise to Otonomy Aviation via this Internet Site or by electronic mail are on a non-confidential basis. Otonomy Aviation does not accept or consider any unsolicited ideas or materials for products or services, or for improvements to products or services, including concepts, inventions, techniques, know-how or designs (collectively "Unsolicited Ideas"). Any Unsolicited Ideas you send to Otonomy Aviation notwithstanding these terms and conditions are deemed assigned and/or licensed to Otonomy Aviation, and Otonomy Aviation shall be free to use the content of any such communications, including any Unsolicited Ideas disclosed therein, for any purpose including developing, manufacturing and/or marketing goods and services.
- You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the Internet Site in any way.
- The sender of any communication to this Internet Site or otherwise to Otonomy Aviation shall be responsible for the content and the information contained therein, including its truthfulness and accuracy.
- This Internet Site, all use and access thereof, and this Agreement, are governed by the laws of France. Any legal action that you bring arising out of or relating to this Internet Site or this Agreement or the subject matter hereof must be brought in a court of law in France. You submit and consent to, and agree not to contest, the personal jurisdiction over you by any such court, nor will you contest the venue of any such court.
- You will indemnify, defend and hold harmless Otonomy Aviation and its directors, officers, employees, agents, successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, demands, actions, suits, arbitrations, proceedings, disputes, losses, liabilities, damages, judgments, appeals, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and legal costs, in connection with third party claims arising from or related to or in connection with your use of the Internet Site or any content or materials on the Internet Site, any default or breach of this Agreement by you, or any negligent act or omission by you. THIS INDEMNITY SHALL APPLY DESPITE ANY ALLEGED OR PROVEN NEGLIGENCE OR FAULT BY OTONOMY AVIATION RELATED TO THE CLAIM. These indemnification obligations will survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Otonomy Aviation concerning your access and use of this Internet Site, and supersedes any prior agreements about the same subject matter. Any rights not otherwise expressly granted by this Agreement are reserved by Otonomy Aviation.
This Agreement may not be modified, except as set forth below.
- You agree that Otonomy Aviation may modify the terms and conditions of this Agreement in its sole discretion, without advance notice, and you agree that your right to access this Internet Site is conditioned on an ongoing basis with your compliance with the then-current version of this Agreement. Otonomy Aviation will post a notice on the Terms and Conditions page of this Internet Site for thirty (30) days following any revisions or modifications to this Agreement. You agree to review that page at least once every thirty (30) days. You will be deemed to have agreed to any new terms and conditions and any new Agreement if you continue to access or use this Internet Site after the passage of thirty (30) days from the time the revised terms and conditions or revised Agreement are first posted. Otonomy Aviation assumes no responsibility for your failure to review this page every thirty (30) days.
- If any portion of this Agreement is ruled invalid or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be deemed amended in order to achieve as closely as possible the same effect as originally drafted. Any invalid or unenforceable portion shall be construed as narrowly as possible in order to give effect to as much of the Agreement as possible.